Wednesday, July 15, 2009

It's been a really long time since I've updated this blog. Wow, it's been a really long time. I'll get back to it soon, I promise. There's definitely a lot on my mind. You want a glimpse into what's goin on?

Well.....................

Compassion is definitely a hot topic. I've been thinking deeply on that the past few days, and what it really means, how I'm living compassionately in my life, and what I can do better to be more biblically accurate in how I show compassion to people.

Another thing that has been brewing in my mind...mostly since last night, has been the idea of dreams. Having dreams in my life. I've sat and thought about it and realized I don't have any solid dreams for my life. How pathetic is that. I know I want to go to UNCC for school, I know I really like Spanish, among other foreign languages, and I know I want to serve God in whatever I do. But, for now, that's all there is. I don't have any dreams for anything right now. That is definitely gonna change soon tho, I know. Nobody can live for very long with no dreams.

So yeah...that and a lot more, is on the way lol...thank you if you are still following this blog, visiting the site every once in a while to see if it's still up and running lol...it is. I've just been very lazy about it lately. But I'm gonna try to change that. My summer is up to nothing but work, church, and hanging out. I get a lot of free time in between those "topics of activity," i guess you could call them. So i should be back soon. Stay tuned!!

Peace and love from God!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment